Skip to content
Everything you need to know to start using The Foody Gram.
What are your services?
- We are a full fledged digital menu maker and hosting service that began as a digital marketing agency. We turn our clients boring pdf menus into vibrant digital menus that have been proven to entice hunger - generating more customers! Our digital marketing foundation allows us to track key customer experiences.
- Do you build the menu for me?
- Yes we build the menu with the information provided by the eatery.
- How long does it take for my menu to be created?
- We boast a turn around time of less than 7 days. Once menu details and images have been provided to the team, we promise to have a draft to you in no more than 7 days time.
- What information do we provide you?
- Clients submit food images, dish descriptions, ingredients, and logo and branding. This information is utilized to create the menu.
- When do I submit my information?
- Upon signing up for the service, an order confirmation will be sent to your email address. This email will contain a link to our product form where customers will upload all the information needed to create the menu. If we have any questions we will contact you via email or phone.
- When will I be charged?
- Customers will be billed upon ordering a plan. This payment allows us to begin the process of creating the digital menu.
What does it cost?
- Currently we offer a monthly and annual billing option for our Digitized Menu plan. Our annual plan costs $120, or pay $15 month to month with the flexibility to cancel at any time! The subscription cost will be assessed upon sign up. The monthly subscription invoice must be paid prior to the launch of the digital menu. Annual plans are available upon request.
- What makes these menus unique?
- Pictures. Food is a visually stimulating medium. Customers want to see what food looks like prior to making a purchasing decision. Our menu templates highlight key restaurant dishes with pictures allowing customers to receive information faster and more efficient.
- Can we design our own menu?
- Yes all restaurant menu designs are designed to the exact specifications desired by the client. We encourage our customers to provide us feedback to and direction.
- What happens if I exceed my free monthly edits?
- Once free monthly edits have been exceeded, all other edits will be assessed an additional minimum charge of $10, up to $25 for a full hours work. The customer will be assessed an invoice, to be paid upon receiving the menu update form, and must be paid prior to the commencement of updates.
- Where do I manage my subscription?
- Subscriptions can be managed via the Zoho Subscriptions web portal. An email will be distributed to the customers email upon signing up for the service.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device