Everything you need to know to start using The Foody Gram.
What does The Foody Gram do?
- The Foody Gram offers Online Ordering technology solutions and web page development for restaurant and food truck businesses. Our services are very simple to manage as we manage them for you. Simply reach our via email or text to make pricing, hour of operations, or dish availability changes.
ONLINE ORDERING FAQ's
How much does Online Ordering cost?
- Our online ordering subscription is a flat fee of $95 a month. It is month to month only so no long contract needed to be signed.
- Do I need a website to get started?
- You do not need a website to get started. Our online ordering plan comes with a Web Based Menu and will help you increase your online ordering traffic. If you have an existing website, our solution can be integrated easily.
- Do I need to download an app to access my orders?
- No app download is required. Our online ordering solution is web based and can be accessed anywhere you have internet connection.
- Will I need to buy a printer?
- We will provide you with a printer. Our printing solution is compatible with Android Tablets and Windows 10 Computers.
- What services are available to me through this solution?
- You can receive Pick Up orders, Deliveries, Dine In's, and Table Reservations.
- How do I get paid?
- Set up direct deposit with our payment gateway integrations. Stripe, PayPal, Authorize.Net, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and much more integrate right into our solution.
- How do customers find my online ordering page?
- We recommend you link your online ordering solution to all of your social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Google My Business etc. This helps existing and potential customers find you.
- May I provide my own delivery drivers?
- You may use your own drivers and set your own delivery fees. If you do not have delivery drivers, in the near future we will be able to notify Uber to fulfill your delivery for you.
- Can I set my own fees?
- Our solution is extremely flexible and can configure your own delivery and order fees.
Do you provide me with a tablet?
- We do not provide you with a tablet or computer. You may receive orders using existing hardware you already have. We recommend an Android tablet or Windows 10 laptop as they are compatible with your printer (provided by us).
WEB BASED MENU FAQ's
- What is a Web Based Menu?
- A Web Based Menu is a simple landing page that contains a restaurants entire menu. This landing page is a working web page that can be linked to all social media platforms and is searchable on Google. It is the perfect alternative to expensive websites.
- What does a Web Based Menu contain?
- Your Web Based Menu will contain (at a minimum) your logo, every item on your menu, photos of each dish, a map providing directions to your location (not applicable to mobile food trucks), and a button to instantly place a phone order.
- Do I need to edit and build my own Web Based Menu?
- No. We are a hassle free web design builder. You do not need to learn any complex program, coding language, or take web design classes. We build and design your Web Based Menu for you.
- What happens when I need to edit my Web Based Menu?
- When you need to update information on your menu you may give us a call at 702.827.1131, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use our form via the website that can be accessed here. Kindly provide us 72 hours to make the changes and we will send you a confirmation email once your menu has been updated.
- How long does it take for my Web Based Menu to be created?
- We boast a turn around time of 5 business days. Once all menu details and images have been provided to the team, we promise to have a draft to you in no more than 5 business days.
- What information do I provide you?
- Clients submit food images, dish descriptions or ingredients, and logo and branding. This information is utilized to create the menu specific to your business.
- When do I submit my information?
- Upon signing up for the service, an order confirmation will be sent to your email address. This email will contain a link to our product form where customers will upload all the information needed to create the menu. If we have any questions we will contact you via email or phone.
- Once my menu has been submitted, what are my next steps?
- Once you have submitted all necessary items required to begin building your businesses web page, gather all social and business platforms login information. This will allow us to link your web page to all necessary places online during the onboarding session.
- When does my onboarding session take place?
- Your onboarding session will take place once the draft menu has been completed and we schedule the session. Typically this occurs within 1-2 weeks of sign up. This meeting can take place in person, for Las Vegas clientele currently, or remotely via google meets for out of state clientele.
- When will I be charged?
- Customers will be billed upon ordering a plan. This payment allows us to begin the process of creating the digital menu.
What does a Web Based Menu cost?
- We only offer a month to month subscriptions that costs $24.95 a month. This plan will include a one time set up fee of $74.95 at the time of sign up.
- Can I cancel my subscription at anytime?
- Our service is contract free and can be cancelled at anytime. To cancel your subscription, kindly provide us 5 business days notice to your next billing cycle. Failure to do so may result in an additional month charged. You may call our company phone, or send an email to email@example.com to cancel.
- What makes these menus unique?
- Pictures, Tracking, and Simplicity. Food is a visually stimulating medium. Customers want to see what food looks like prior to making a purchasing decision. Our menu templates highlight key restaurant dishes with pictures allowing customers to receive information faster and more efficiently. We also are able to track monthly users views and send you reports on a monthly basis highlighting the previous months engagement. Lastly our menus are simple and do not require an app to be downloaded for customer to access.
- Can we design our own menu?
- Yes all business Web Based Menu designs are designed to the exact specifications desired by the client. We encourage our customers to provide us feedback to and direction.
- What happens if I exceed my free monthly edits?
- Once free monthly edits have been exceeded, all other edits will be assessed an additional charge of $25 per hour. The customer will be assessed an invoice, to be paid once all updates have taken place.